Archive for category Windows
Actually it’s very easy.
1. Do a simple test for autodiscover on this page: https://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com
Chose “Office365” – “Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Connectivity Tests” – “Exchange ActiveSync Autodiscover” – “Next“
Input “E-mail address“, “Microsoft Online logon ID“(Same as E-mail address) and “Password” – “Perform Test“
2. Then you can see the details of the failure in the steps.
3. Mostly they’re caused by a CNAME issue, if so, just create a CNAME autodiscover.emaildomain.com (if your email domain is @emaildomain.com), then point it to autodiscover.outlook.com.
4. Test again, it should be OK if the CNAME works.
5. BTW, if you have a own Exchange server and not use Office365, you should point the CNAME to your own Exchange server’s address.